‘It was rough’ Emmerdale’s Charley Webb left drained over ‘hellish’ family problem | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

The soap star explained the reason after sharing in an earlier post that Matthew left notes for all their children on the kitchen counter.

However, some clever fans spotted that Ace’s note had been signed off with ‘Matthew’ instead of ‘daddy’ like the other children’s messages.

Charley then publicly replied to all the fans that reached out sharing their confusion.

She said: “I’ve had so many messages saying, ‘why does Matthew’s note to Ace say, ‘to Ace, love Matthew,’ and not daddy?’

“That is because Ace has decided that he isn’t going to call him ‘daddy’ anymore.

“He calls him Matthew. Like, not all the time but probably about 95 percent of the time.

“And because he knows what Matthew doesn’t like, he does it more. It is quite funny.”

Kylie Minogue insists legal battle with Kylie Jenner over trademark name ‘had to be done’ | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

She previously addressed the issue on The Project, admitting that she had been “upset” when she heard about Jenner’s challenge.

Interviewer Lisa Wilkinson told her that Australia was “genuinely outraged when [they] heard she was trying to own the name Kylie worldwide”.

However Minogue played it down, simply describing the incident as “a bother”.

“I didn’t want there to be any (trouble) about it, so everything was taken care of … very nicely, I have to say,” she added.

She also insisted that references to Kylie as a “secondary” personality were simply “lawyer speak” and not something she’d ever say personally, adding: “That certainly did not come from me.”

A Place In The Sun’s Jonnie Irwin exposes wife’s awkward wardrobe malfunction on holiday | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

A Place In the Sun presenter Jonnie Irwin, 48, has taken to Instagram to relay the awkward wardrobe malfunction his wife suffered as they soak up the sun in Ibiza, Spain.

The property expert took to the social media platform to share a sunny snap of he and his wife Jessica as they enjoy the Spanish heat in Cala Tarida.

In view of his 31.600 followers, Jonnie penned: “Wife’s dress strap failed, my hat half on and glasses wonkey- gleeful victims of the ‘free pour’ #ibiza.”

Jonnie looked relaxed in a striped t-shirt which he paired with aviator sunglasses and a straw hat.

His wife stunned in a pair of Celine sunglasses which she also paired with a hat, while the yellow strap of her dress could be seen having snapped at the chest.

David Beckham’s daughter Harper looks just like her dad as they embark on low-key day out | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

David Beckham sparked a frenzy today after sharing a lookalike snap of himself with his daughter, Harper Seven, on Instagram.

The footballing legend, 47, shared the candid selfie which showed he and Harper walking through a tree-lined street while giving the camera their best smiles.

David told his 73.9 million fans: “Smiles all around #HarperSeven @victoriabeckham.

“Love you boys @brooklynpeltzbeckham @romeobeckham @cruzbeckham,” he added, alongside three heart emojis.

In the sweet snap, Harper wore her brown hair in two neat plaits which fell down her shoulders, while dad David wore a grey sweatshirt which revealed his tattoos going up his neck.

Johnny Depp’s Lawyers Deny Involvement in Amber Heard Smear Campaign

Johnny Depp‘s legal team is shutting down Amber Heard‘s smear campaign allegations. 

On June 8, attorneys Ben Chew and Camille Vasquez, who represented the Pirates of the Caribbean star during his $50 million defamation trial against Heard, appeared on Today to refute the claims the Aquaman actress made against their client following the trial’s conclusion on June 1.

Chew said Heard’s claims of there being an online smear campaign coordinated against her were “utterly baseless.”

“In fact, very early in the case, the prior Chief Judge White had thrown out accounts and counterclaims that related to that,” he told anchor Savannah Guthrie. “It was absolutely absurd and baseless.”

Depp’s lawyers also shut down accusations by Heard’s attorney Elaine Bredehoft, who alleged last week that the jury’s verdict was “influenced” by social media. 

“I don’t think there’s any reason to believe that the jurors violated their oath,” Chew said. “And again, that suggestion was disappointing to hear.” 

‘Can you believe it?!’ Naga Munchetty stunned Anton Du Beke has ‘never cooked in his life’ | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

Naga, 47, spoke about Anton, 55, as she opened up a discussion with her listeners on BBC Radio 5 Live today.

She said: “The thing that has tickled me today: confessions about the everyday tasks that people have never done.

“It sparked off a conversation in the morning meeting today when Anton Du Beke had said, ‘I don’t cook at all. I’ve never cooked anything in my entire life.’

Naga continued: “On the first day of production for ITV’s Cooking With The Stars, he said, ‘It was the first time I’d been in a kitchen and cooked something with a pan on a stove.’

“Can you believe it?!” Naga added incredulously.

The radio host then went on to invite her listeners to send in their own confessions of “things they’ve never done”.

Strictly judge Anton made his debut on Cooking With The Stars yesterday, learning from scratch under mentor chef Rosemary Shrager.

Vowing that he would “never cook again” after the competition had concluded, he admitted: “I don’t cook at all. I’ve never cooked anything in my entire life.

“That is difficult for the judges to comprehend and understand. When I said to producers, ‘I don’t cook’, they said, ‘That’s fine but what’s your signature dish?’

“I said, ‘I don’t cook, so I don’t have one’. The first time I cooked anything was the first morning of training with Rosemary.

“It was the first time I’d been in a kitchen and cooked something with a pan on a stove.”

Anton added: “My wife does all the cooking, but it’s something I felt I’d like to do.

“During lockdown, I had thoughts about wanting to learn to cook, but I didn’t, as I had no way of learning.”

Anton’s lack of culinary experience is all the more bizarre given that he trained as a baker when he was younger.

“They are both very different skills,” the star insisted when pressed on the matter.

Anton has been married to his wife Hannah Summers, 46, since 2017.

The pair, who share five-year-old twins, George and Henrietta, like to keep their lives fairly private.

Hannah is a successful businesswoman and Chief Marketing Officer at leading mobile network security company AdaptiveMobile.

Anton and Hannah met back in 2010 when they were attending a dinner as members of the local golf club.

Naga Munchetty presents BBC Radio 5 Live Monday to Wednesday from 11am.

Amanda Holden, 51, flashes the flesh as she parades endless legs in thigh-high split dress | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden was the epitome of chic as the age-defying beauty headed into the Global Studios ahead of her morning show on Heart FM today.

The broadcaster flashed the flesh as she put her legs on full display in an eye-popping dress.

The mum-of-two was all smiles as she opted for a short shift dress, designed by Karen Millen.

The gorgeous green number featured padded shoulders and a round neck.

The dress was accessorised with two outer pockets and a thigh-high split which gave a glimpse of her toned legs.

The beauty teamed her look with a pair of nude stilettos and protected her eyes with a pair of sunglasses.

Amanda smiled for the candid shots as she wowed in the gorgeous design.

John Wayne heartbreak after pleading for one last film before death: ‘Hope to hell I do’ | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

John Wayne is back on screens as BBC iPlayer continues to stream the western drama She Wore a Yellow Ribbon — which had a then-recording breaking budget of $1.6million (£1.3million) — the second film in director John Ford’s Cavalry Trilogy. The 1949 film stars Wayne as a US officer who is carrying out his final duty before retirement, taking two women to a stagecoach. Wayne’s Hollywood credentials were already universally known, and throughout his career the legend would go on to star in more than 150 films and TV productions.

The crowning moment in his acting life came in 1970, when he earned his only Academy Award for Best Actor, as a result of his role in True Grit.

But one project that sadly never made it to life was Beau John, a film Wayne hoped would be his last.

Author Scott Eyman, who wrote ‘John Wayne: The Life and Legend’, discussed what Wayne wanted the project to be like, as well as the confession he made before he sadly passed away.

Eyman noted that Wayne’s wish was made at the end of 1978, just under a year before the western icon died in June.

Wayne reportedly felt directionless without any film work as he’d spent the last years in recovery with health issues as opposed to being behind the camera.

That year, Wayne received the Utah Film Festival’s John Ford Medallion, though he was unable to travel due to his health.

Instead, friend and director Peter Bogdanovich went to accept the award on his behalf, and when the pair were reunited Wayne asked if he’d consider the film he proposed.

Bogdanovich said: “It’s kind of a half-western thing, it’s not cowboys and Indians, you know, it’s — oh, the humour and the wonderful relationship between this grandfather and the son and the son-in-law and the grandson.

JUST IN: John Wayne was buried at unmarked grave with a beautiful message

But sadly for Wayne, he died before anything could be done to start the movie.

Howard added: “It never got past the verbal stage.

“And at that point, he was showing signs of not being well. I was a little doubtful.”

Wayne passed away in 1979 as a result of stomach cancer, and was buried in the Pacific View Memorial Park Cemetery in Corona del Mar, Newport Beach.

His legacy was secured when the American Film Institute chose him as one of the greatest male stars of classic American cinema.

He was among a select group of stars who managed to negotiate their way from the silent film era of the Twenties, into the talkies that followed.

He had seven children in total, and was married three times.

She Wore a Yellow Ribbon is available to stream on BBC iPlayer.

Harry Kane fortune: Eye-watering amount England hero is REALLY worth | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

The 28-year-old was once again England’s saviour on Tuesday night when he converted a late penalty against Germany, ensuring his side claimed a point in their latest UEFA Nations League match. A draw against their old enemy means England remain bottom of their group, following their loss to Hungary last week, and Italy securing a victory and a draw in their two games. For Kane, the goal saw him pull one goal clear of Sir Bobby Charlton, who had been England’s highest goalscorer for decades until Wayne Rooney surpassed the World Cup winner.

Kane, who plays for Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League, is likely to pass Rooney this year, with England still to play a number of fixtures, and a World Cup before 2022 ends.

And while his exploits on the pitch are often highly regarded, Kane’s wealth is not.

According to Wealthy Gorilla, Kane is now worth an incredible £40million.

The majority of his wealth has come as a result of the lucrative contracts he has continually signed with Tottenham.

Since making his debut for Tottenham in 2011, Kane has won three Premier League Golden Boots, for being the division’s highest goal scorer.

This drew comparisons with French legend Thierry Henry, who he mirrored in the 2020/21 season when he clinched the Golden Boot and best player awards.

In 2018, Kane signed a five-year deal with Tottenham, which meant the striker earned around £200,000 per week.

This means his annual income is around £10.4million each, and a report by Spanish newspaper Marca noted that his personal investments were now worth around £13.6m.

JUST IN: Lineker critical of Southgate decision as England draw with Germany

Led by new boss Antonio Conte, Tottenham secured fourth place in the Premier League, and with it qualification to Europe’s biggest competition, the Champions League.

The Evening Standard claims this could mean he even signs another long-term deal with Tottenham.

Kane discussed how well his new boss has settled into life in North London.

He told FourFourTwo this year: “Antonio is a really good manager and I’m really enjoying working with him.

“He just brings a real passion, an energy, a real enthusiasm to training and games, and just makes you want to work.

“You want to work hard for him, you want to run for him.”

He added: “He’s won everywhere he’s gone, so you respect him a lot, and I’m just enjoying it.

“I’ve worked with some great managers and he’s another one.

“I feel like my game’s improving under him. Hopefully it continues.”

England next play on Saturday, when they take on Italy at Wembley, in a repeat of last year’s Euro 2020 final.

Our Yorkshire Farm’s Amanda Owen reacts to kids being ‘media trained’ after sassy retort | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

The shepherdess previously came under fire from Unite after an episode of Our Yorkshire Farm saw her children, among other things, driving quad bikes without helmets and trailers without guardrails.

Amanda is also an author, photographer, newspaper columnist and public speaker.

She has written Sunday Times bestseller The Yorkshire Shepherdess, A Year in the Life of the Yorkshire Shepherdess and The Adventures of the Yorkshire Shepherdess.

Our Yorkshire Farm is available to watch on My5.