Jayne also gave an update on her love life after saying on the May 11 premiere of RHOBH that she was having “lots of sex” amid her separation.
“I’m available,” she laughed. “I’m just getting back out there, it’s awkward. Hook me up. I’m not on dating apps because I’m afraid of strangers, so it has to be somebody who knows somebody.”
As for co-star Sutton Stracke‘s comment that—presumably unlike Jayne—she doesn’t need to date rich men, the singer had this to say.
“Good for her. I don’t either,” she said, adding, “and if that’s what I wanted to do I would and would have already done it. Believe me, I’ve been offered. But that’s not where I’m at in life to be perfectly honest.”
Check out E!’s exclusive interview above for more scoop from Jayne!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on Bravo.
(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family)
There’s one thing that Dr. Jen Armstrong can’t fix: her marriage.
The Real Housewives of Orange County star has filed for legal separation from Ryne Holliday, her husband of nearly eight years, according to court documents obtained by E! News. The filing was submitted on May 13—although the former couple’s official date of separation is listed as September 8, 2021—and cites “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of their split.
Armstrong and Holliday share three children together, 10-year-old twins Vera and Vince, and 9-year-old Robert. Court documents show that Armstrong is requesting legal and physical custody of them, with visitation rights granted to her ex.
The breakup comes after Armstrong and Holliday temporarily split for a month earlier this year. “I’m just going to be honest. We actually separated,” she told Page Six in February. “We separated and then lived life without each other.”
At the time, Armstrong said she and Holliday had since reunited and were in a “great place.” However, a source tells E! News that in the months since, “Jen has been trying to tackle some communication issues she and Ryne have been struggling with for quite some time.”
We independently selected these products because we love them, and we hope you do too at these prices. Shop with E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchase something through our links. Prices are accurate as of publish time. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.
But if you want to score the best of the best deals, you have to check out their 24-Hour Deal of the Day. More often than not, you can score some really deep discounts over their standard 75% off. Today, Kate Spade Surprise’s Deal of the Day is one you don’t want to miss.
Kate Spade’s Rory Medium Satchel is a total classic. It comes in six colors: candied cherry, black, parchment, tusk, daybreak yellow and bikini pink. You can choose to go bold for the summer or go for something more classic to wear year round. It’s a medium sized bag that can be used to fit the absolute essentials and a little more. It’s also a crossbody bag so you can keep it hands-free when you’re on-the-go. Plus, Kate Spade Surprise shoppers rate this one highly with over 300 perfect reviews.
Though his character is no longer with Chrissy Metz‘s Kate, Chris Sullivan knows that Toby would have definitely used DMs to get her attention.
“Toby’s throwing in, definitely, full nudes,” he joked. “If you go back to season one, Toby is one of the horniest characters in the history of television, and I think that’s the end of the story. That’s how he’s getting her attention. And guess what? He got it.”
Milo Ventimiglia‘s Jack Pearson never lived to see the invention of social media, but he shared the sweet way his character would have reacted to Rebecca’s relationship with his BFF Miguel (Jon Huertas) through a beyond-the-grave DM.
“‘Love you,'” he said. “He wants his two people that he loves to be happy. They found happiness. I think that’s wonderful.”
Check out the full episode above.
The This Is Us series finale airs Tuesday, May 24, at 9 p.m. on NBC.
(E! and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)
Amber Heard claims to know the reason her screen time in Aquaman 2 was allegedly scaled way back.
On May 16, while on the stand as part of Johnny Depp‘s $50 million defamation lawsuit against her, the actress opened up about her role in 2023’s Aquaman 2. After starring in 2017’s Justice League and 2018’s Aquaman, Heard is set to reprise her role of Mera in the upcoming sequel, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. However, according to Heard, her part was cut down after Depp’s former lawyers called her abuse allegations a “hoax” in 2019.
“I was given a script, then given new versions of the script that had taken away scenes that had action in it,” she testified. “That depicted my character and another character—without giving any spoilers away—two characters fighting with one another. They basically took a bunch out of my role. They just removed a bunch.”
Heard also stated that she “couldn’t renegotiate” her contract after the fact and that Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom was her last movie under the contract.
Lauren Bushnell is looking back at a thorny time in her life following her breakup from Ben Higgins.
The former flight attendant and the reality star fell in love and got engaged on his season of The Bachelor, which aired in 2016. Later that year, they starred on the spinoff series Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?, which ended with them calling off their wedding. Ben and Lauren continued to work on their relationship off camera, but they ultimately split in 2017.
“I was really in a low place. I was kind of at that rock bottom place,” she told Page Six while recently discussing her partnership with Wyndham and its Extra Mile program. “I needed to get there, though, in order to reflect and figure out who I was and what I wanted. I think I needed to just be alone, refocus on myself and rebuild who I was without a camera in my face.”
The 82-year-old designer, who sketched the iconic dress Marilyn Monroe wore while singing “Happy Birthday” to former President John F. Kennedy in 1962, told Entertainment Weekly that Kim Kardashian should not have worn that dress to the 2022 Met Gala.
“I thought it was a big mistake,” Bob told the outlet. “[Marilyn] was a goddess. A crazy goddess, but a goddess. She was just fabulous. Nobody photographs like that. And it was done for her. It was designed for her. Nobody else should be seen in that dress.”
Bob, who told Page Six last year that Kim and her family were “just famous for being famous,” drew the design for Hollywood costume designer Jean Louis, who then created the gown Marilyn wore to serenade the former president for his 45th birthday. Less than three months later, the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes actress died from an overdose.
Samuel L. Jackson Talks “Coach Carter” in 2004 — Look Back!
Samuel L. Jackson is ready to return to Studio 8H.
Though the Snakes on a Plane actor believed he was banned from Saturday Night Live after dropping the f-bomb in a 2012 sketch, he recently met with exec Lorne Michael in NYC and he asked, “Are you ever gonna let me back on the show?” Jackson explained on the Awardist podcast. Only to find out, 10 years later, he’s still got an invite
Still, Jackson doesn’t seem to believe it, saying, “So maybe I’m not. I don’t know.”
Back in March, Jackson first revealed who exactly put him on that supposed unwelcomed list. “Kenan [Thompson] got me banned from Saturday Night Live,” he told The Ellen DeGeneres Show guest host Leslie Jones. “He didn’t cut me off soon enough and I said the forbidden word on television.”
In all fairness, Jackson, who first hosted the NBC sketch comedy show in 1998, isn’t the only person to swear on a live telecast of Saturday Night Live. Kristen Stewart also dropped the f-word in her 2017 opening monologue and was later invited back to host in 2019. And Sam Rockwell let the word slip in a 2018, so he’s in good company.
Julia Haart doesn’t do things by the book, but she did recently write one—and rest assured, it’s just as entertaining as her Netflix series, My Unorthodox Life.
Titled Brazen, the new memoir offers a deeper look at how she left what she said was an extremist religious sect and became a self-made businesswoman. “I talk about everything,” Julia exclusively teased during E! News’ Daily Pop on May 16, “My mistakes as well as my successes.”
Not to mention, her ongoing divorce from ex Silvio Scaglia Haart. “I really think that many women have been through this,” Julia said, “and I think as much as my past life is something that people relate to in different ways, what I’m going through now, so many people have been through nasty divorces.”
Through hers, which she initiated in February after being married to Silvio for nearly three years, Julia said she’s been “attacked” and “vilified,” seemingly referencing the lawsuit her estranged husband launched just days after she filed for divorce. “I think any time you stand out, demand freedom, demand your voice, you’re going to make enemies,” she said.
Wayne Rooney spoke at the libel case involving his wife Coleen and Rebekah Vardy (Image: Getty Images)
The former England footballer’s comments came during a trial following Coleen’s accusation that Jamie Vardy’s wife Rebekah leaked information from her private Instagram account in October 2019. Rebekah Vardy denies this and is suing Coleen for libel.
Wayne, now Derby County boss, gave evidence for around 20 minutes at London’s High Court this morning.
The Manchester United legend, 36, said it had been a “long week” and that it was the “first time” he was hearing much of the information of the case as the couple had “not discussed it”.
He continued: “I don’t think anyone wants to be in court. For me and my wife we don’t want to be in court. I certainly don’t, I don’t think my wife wants to be in that situation.
“I have watched my wife over the last two and a half years really struggle with what’s going on. She has become a different mother, a different wife.
“It’s been traumatic for my wife throughout the situation and hopefully, whatever the judgement is in this case, myself, my wife and our children can go on and live our lives because it’s not something we want to be part of.
“I have been here to support my wife and this week has been the first week I have had any understanding of how it all happened.”
Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy at the Wales v England match at Euro 2016 (Image: Daily Mirror)
Wayne also said he had spoken to Jamie Vardy about his wife Rebekah during the 2016 Euros after being told by then-England manager Roy Hodgson that she needed to “calm down”.
The father of four was being questioned in relation to an article in The Sun from 2016, that alleged he had a conversation with Jamie Vardy about his wife.
Wayne said today that he was “pulled aside” by England’s Roy Hodgson and assistant manager Gary Neville and asked to speak to Vardy about Rebekah’s column.
He said this was after the players had a “conversation about the tournament” and agreed they didn’t want “any newspaper columns or any articles”.
Wayne said he remembered the conversation “as it was so awkward” and took place in a games room where the England team spent their downtime playing “darts and pool”.
He told the court: “They asked me, as captain, would I be able to speak to Mr Vardy on issues we have had with his wife.
“I think we all know it was an awkward subject to ask me to speak to Mr Vardy and ask him to speak to his wife, and ask him to ask his wife to calm down and not bring any issues off the field which was unnecessary.”
Leicester striker Jamie Vardy accompanied his partner for the seventh day of the hearing (Image: REUTERS)
Hugh Tomlinson QC, for Rebekah, said: “You asked his wife to calm down – but she wasn’t dancing on tables was she? What kind of calming down did she need to do?”
Wayne replied: “She wasn’t [dancing on tables] as far as I was aware.
“There was a lot of negativity as I have heard in the court this week, a lot of negative coverage which, as a group of players and the manager of England, he didn’t want that to happen and he asked would I be able to speak to Jamie which I went and done.
“I think there were a few things at the time with Rebekah which England, the leads of the team, asked me to speak to Jamie about and I was under the understanding Rebekah had a column in The Sun newspaper.
“As I stated, I had bigger things on my mind, it would be an awkward moment for me to speak to Jamie about his wife but I felt it was necessary, having been asked by the England manager and assistant manager.”
Mr Tomlinson said: “She had a perfectly permissible column in The Sun and that’s what you complained about.”
Wayne said: “I didn’t complain about it. It wasn’t set out in law but players, before the tournament, said they didn’t want any newspaper columns or articles. That was a conversation we had as a group of players and Mrs Vardy had a column in The Sun.”
Rooney gave evidence for around 20 minutes (Image: Getty)
Wayne agreed there were “a lot of made up stories” about players and their partners in the press and that any comments he gave to press at the time about the alleged chat were to “protect” the team.
He said: “I know I spoke to Jamie 100%, whether he goes on to give that information to his wife that’s entirely his choice but that’s not down to me.
“I remember the conversation I had with Jamie. As I explained, it was awkward to me to have to speak to a teammate regarding their wife.
“We had a games room with a darts board and table tennis and I sat down with Mr Vardy and I spoke to him. I remember he had a can of Red Bull and I had a coffee. I remember details of that conversation because it was such an awkward moment for me to have to speak to him.”
Mr Tomlinson then asked Wayne whether he remembered a Facetime call with Rebekah where she alleges he asked her husband about the Sun article and he spun the camera to Wayne, who told her the conversation had not happened.
He said: “I don’t recall that conversation ever taking place. What I do recall is Mrs Vardy was on Facetime a lot throughout the tournament with Jamie. In the lads down time we played darts and pool, Mrs Vardy was almost there with the team. She was on Facetime a lot.”
Wayne added: “It wasn’t my place to speak to Mrs Vardy.”
Wagatha Christie: Vardy and Rooney depart court after day five
The Derby County manager told the court that the first time he knew about his wife’s sting operation was when the post was released on October 9, 2019, while he was in America and Coleen was in England.
He said Coleen had mentioned in 2017 that she was “upset” about someone leaking information from her private Instagram account but they had not mentioned it again.
Jamie was not someone he was friends with socially, Wayne said, so he did not reach out to him about Coleen’s suspicions.
He said: “My wife explained she believed the stories from the private Instagram account were getting leaked. I’m not big on social media and I didn’t want to get involved.
“I think my wife is an independent woman who has her own things and I didn’t want to get involved at all in the way the situation was.
“We have four children to look after. Social media, for me, is the last of them worries. I want to look after my children and my wife. She made me aware of it and that was the last time we spoke about it until years later.”
He said: “I had seen my wife had put a post out and that was the first knowledge I had of that.
“I have never discussed anything with my wife and the abuse Mrs Vardy has received is disgusting. It’s not right for a woman to receive that abuse.”